- Transplant tomatoes to gallon pots
- Transplant gallon tomatoes to larger greenhouse pots- my early girls will live in the green house this year
- Transplant basil to planter pots
- Weed west garden strip
- Spread finished compost by cucumber seedlings
- Feed and paper the large worm bin
- Vacuum upstairs
- Make yogurt
- Pit and freeze bing cherries
- Teach 1st grade lessons 10-14, plus review of first section
- Wash darks, whites, kids, and towels
- Sew baby gifts
- Order pictures and fill frames for family photo wall
I’m hoping to get all the garden transplanting done tomorrow! The cherries and library and half the laundry are done already, plus two of the five lessons and the vacuuming. Not such a bad list, right?
Have I mentioned my girls are fruit fiends? I started them on the cherries- we pulled all the stems off our 3 pounds of bings, and started pitting them. Wonder Boy needed his dinner, so I left them on the kitchen floor with an assortment of bowls. Pitting cherries is one of Ernie’s favorite kitchen tasks, so this wouldn’t be a problem at all! Umm…so why were then 40 more pits and pitted cherries when I came back? I’m pretty sure this isn’t going to fix Mimi’s explosive digestion issues, that’s for sure.